BlueSky Meeting has embeddable widgets that you can put right into your website to display all of your meeting information without your visitors having to leave your site. These embeddable widgets come in two forms, modules that you install into your Content Management System, and code snippets that you can drop right into a page on your site.
Embedding BlueSky information into your website is an advanced meeting group feature and requires your meeting group to be set to publicly viewable to function correctly.
We have created modules/plugins for you to use for your website that will display your meeting groups information in various locations of your site. Currently we support modules for the following Content Management Systems:
Drupal version 7.X - Currently Available - Project Page
Drupal version 8.x - Currently Available - Project Page
Wordpress - Coming Soon
We provide official support on these platforms listed above as currently available. Support tickets may be submitted through those platforms project pages or through support portal or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have another CMS you'd like to see us support? Leave an idea in our Ideas Portal so we know how to prioritize our resources.
If you don't know how to install modules for your site or we don't provide an official module/plugin for your platform we do provide an embedded code or iFrame option for you to use. This code may be copied and put on your site to display your meeting group information right on your site.
To embed your meeting group into your site follow the following instructions:
- Click on the Settings Tab of your Meeting Group
- Click on the Embed Widget option in the settings box
- Configure your options for your widget
- Once you have your configuration set click on "Copy HTML Markup to Clipboard to copy the HTML Markup that we've created just for you
- Paste the copied code into your sites editor or code. ***Note that you cannot paste this code as text in your editor you will need to select the code editor option in your sites editor
- You may need to play around with the height and width to make it fit your sites design the best.
- You can't paste the code as text in your editor, use the code editor function of your site for this to work.
- Widgets are responsive and should work well in mobile friendly designs.
- You can change options in your widget to choose what is displayed and the title of the widget.
Please note that this option is only available to advanced meeting groups and is not available to simple meeting groups. BlueSky cannot provide support beyond the widget itself, you may need to contact your website provider for support on how to use the widget within your site.